Tuesday 23 February 2010

Sound Obsession: February 2010

Stax Label Special - Part 1 (1960-1971)


Prince Conley - I'm Going Home - Satellite
The Mar-Keys - Pop-Eye Stroll - Stax
Otis Redding - These Arms Of Mine - Volt
Booker T. & The MG's - Jelly Bread - Stax
Eddie Kirk - The Hawg - Volt
The Cobras - Restless - Stax
Booker T. & The MG's - Soul Dressing - Stax
Sam & Dave - You Don't Know Like I Know - Stax
Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You For So Long - Volt
Sam & Dave - Hold On! I'm A Comin' - Stax
Carla Thomas - B-A-B-Y - Stax
Booker T. & The MG's - My Sweet Potato - Stax
Carla Thomas - Something Good - Stax
Booker T. & The MG's - Hip Hug-Her - Stax
William Bell - Everybody Loves A Winner - Stax
Carla Thomas & Otis Redding - Tramp - Stax
Booker T. & The MG's - Slim Jenkin's Place - Stax
Sam & Dave - Soul Man - Stax
Johnny Daye - What I'll Do For Satisfaction - Stax
Bar-Kays - Soul Finger - Volt
Charmells - As Long As I've Got You - Volt
Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay - Volt
Ollie & The Nightingales - I Got A Sure Thing - Stax
William Bell - Every Man Oughta Have A Woman - Stax
Mable John - Able Mable - Stax
Judy Clay & William Bell - Private Number - Stax
Rufus Thomas - Funky Mississippi - Stax
William Bell - I Forgot To Be Your Lover - Stax
Charmells - Sea Shell - Volt
Steve Cropper, Pops Staples, Albert King - Tupelo - Stax
The Emotions - So I Can Love You - Volt
Mavis Staples - Sweet Things You Do - Volt
The Mad Lads - Love Is Here Today - Volt
Moloch - I Can Think The Same Of You - Enterprise
Isaac Hayes - Theme from Shaft - Enterprise
Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff - Stax
Melvin Peebles - Sweetback's Theme - Stax
Isaac Hayes - Ike's Rap I - Enterprise
Isaac Hayes - Our Day Will Come - Enterprise
Isaac Hayes - Going In Circles - Enterprise
Isaac Hayes - The Look Of Love - Enterprise


No comments: