Thursday 17 September 2009

Sound Obsession - September 2009:

"James Brown Production Special"



James Brown - Cold Sweat - King
James Brown - I Can't Stand Myself - King
Marva Whitney - Unwind Yourself - King
James Brown - I Got The Feeling - King
James Brown - Licking Stick - King
James Brown - In The Middle - King
James Brown - Say It Loud - I'm Black & I'm Proud - King
Marva Whitney - I'm Tired, I'm Tired, I'm Tired - King
Hank Ballard - From The Love Side - King
Marva Whitney - What Do I Have To Do - King
James Brown - Give It Up Or Turnit Loose - King
James Brown - I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing - King
James Brown - Popcorn With A Feeling - King
James Brown - Let A Man Come In & Do The Popcorn - King
James Brown - Mother Popcorn - King
James Brown - It's A New Day - King
James Brown - She's The One - King
Vicki Anderson - Answer To Mother Popcorn - King
Marva Whitney - It's My Thing - King
James Brown - Talkin' Loud & Saying Nothing - King
James Brown - The Drunk - Bethlehem
James Brown - Superbad - King
Vicki Anderson - Super Good - King
Vicki Anderson - Message From The Soul Sisters - King
Beau Dollar - Who Knows - King
James Brown - Soul Power - King
Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul - King
James Brown - Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved - King
James Brown - Escapism - People
The Believers - Across The Track - Brownstone
James Brown - Make It Funky - Polydor
Vicki Anderson - I'm Too Tough For Mr. Big Stuff - Brownstone
Bobby Byrd - Hot Pants - I'm Coming, I'm Coming - Brownstone
The J.B.'s - Givin' Up Food For Funk - People
James Brown - There It Is - Polydor
James Brown - Get On The Good Foot - Polydor
The J.B.'s - The Grunt - People
The J.B.'s - Hot Pants Road - People
The J.B.'s - Soul Power '74 - People
Maceo & The Macks - Cross The Track - People
Fred Wesley & The J.B.'s - Blow Your Head - People
A.A.B.B. - Pick Up The Pieces One By One - I-Dentify

No comments: